Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Not much trading..

I've been quite busy for the past few days to do any real Forex trade. I've been attending courses and will be attending full-day courses this weekend as well. So I won't be able to update my blog as frequently.

Just today, I went for Forex Asia Academy's Forex Intensive Workshop by Choo Koon Lip. He shared a few strategies and he touched on market openings. When the London market opens at 4pm SG time, GBP/USD will have huge moves and when the US market opens at 9pm SG time, EUR/USD market moves substantially. I myself have witnessed this and I can say what he is saying is true. During the Asian session when only the Asian markets like Tokyo and Sydney are open, the movement will most probably be sideways for these currencies. When the respective market opens, BHAM! It can move 100-200 pips within a few hours!!

I'll update more with charts and my backtesting soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment